Do you end up using a pile of cotton balls and you still cannot remove all of your eye makeup?? That was me. I’d go through a ton of cotton balls and still have mascara left under my eyes in the morning. Removing eye makeup doesn’t need to be frustrating and you don’t need crazy chemicals either. Using a gentle and organic formula you can remove your makeup without waking up with raccoon eyes : ) Follow these tips and you’ll be good to go.
- Don’t rub your eyes aggressively; it can lead to irritation, flaking and wrinkles! No one wants wrinkles, especially not because you rubbed your eyes too hard.
- Use a cotton pad vs a cotton ball – cotton balls are designed to absorb liquid and will waste your remover making it harder to remove your makeup
- Gently dampen the cotton pad (or cotton ball if you don’t switch). Yep, dampen it with water. That way the cotton absorbs the water and allows your eye makeup remover to work on your eye makeup. Trust me on this one. Once you try it you won’t go back.
- Swipe from the inner corner to the outer corner gently, fold pad in half and then using the clean side swipe downward as you move from inner to outer corner again. It generally takes me a few gentle swipes to remove my makeup.
- Rinse and voila! It is that simple.
Lemongrass Spa organic eye makeup remover is a blend of avocado fruit oil, grape seed, argan oil, apricot kernel oil and jojoba oil. There is no need to remove any excess oil after you have removed your makeup: let it soak into your skin overnight. The oils will replenish your skin’s nutrients and help reduce the appearance of fine lines. Only a few drops is needed. I’m still on my first bottle!
Grab your bottle of organic eye makeup remover here. And it’s not just for your eyes. A few drops warmed in the palm of your ends can help tame frizzy hair.